Skip to main content

June 23, 2025 Funny Videos!

June 23, 2025 Funny Videos!


Hi. guys! Anyone here watching 'Doctor House'?


I believe most of people nowadays knew what kind of TV Show 'Doctor House' is, or at least had watched one or two reels on Youtube about him in their life. 
Basically it's an American medical drama in which, Doctor Gregory House was a team leader of the diagnostic team. He's actually a genius, but his cynical, weird, unconventional and misantrophic character often triggered clashes between him, his teams, and also his patients. 

His characteristic and facial expression are so unique but wholesome at the same time

One of the most iconic scene is when he was having a debate with another doctor about amputating the patient's leg, and people around him calling him out for being "emotionally dense". House responded with a "Huh?" in his own quirky manner. This scene became popular since it reminded many people of the "Huh" white cat meme (if you know, you know)


Here's the link to the video! Enjoy!







Comments

  1. What? That's it? Well, if there was a joke, I must have missed it. Hey here's a good joke.. When is the best time to go to the dentist? When its 2:30! (tooth-hurty)Get it? ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha the cat memes made people crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i missed the joke too, but hey i have another joke,
    i told my doctor: it hurts when i do this...(shows doctor)
    he says : don't do it then, goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.. so thats where the meme originated from..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sounds of Huh is perfect match of the vibe! www

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July 21, 2025 What is News To You?

 A Brazilian Girl Met Her Tragic Death in Indonesia's Rinjani Volcano  (7/24) A 26-year-old Brazilian woman, Juliana Marins, was found dead after falling from Indonesia's infamous Mount Rinjani volcano. It was believed that she might have survived for up to 32 hours after the fall. However, the autopsy revealed that she died instantly, approximately 20 minutes after the incident.   Rinjani is an active volcano mountain in Indonesia, located in West Nusa Tenggara. It's famous amongst the hikers because it is the second highest volcano mountain in Indonesia, it offers you thrill and challenge because of its difficult geographical condition, and needs 2-4 days for hikers to reach the top.  Rinjani is definitely not for the amateurs because of its extremely steep and rocky trail.  According to the data, it was recorded that during 2016-2024, around 280 accidents happened in Rinjani, with 17 death and others are just 'injuries'.  Marins was originally supposed t...

July,30 2025 Final Video

Who loves corn? Yeah me too, I like corn soup, and corn as toppings on my pizza But, the “CORN” that I'm about to talking about in this video, is definitely not the ones that you're gonna welcome into your life….  Unfortunately,  I think everyone in their life is going to encounter this very unanticipated guess… at least once or twice in their life. Including, YOU. And if you're pretty unlucky, this relationship with 'corn' and be long… and painful…  especially, if you encounter the “special alien looking” ones.. SO, WATCH THE VIDEO AND SAVE YOUR LIFE

June 16, 2025 - My First Post

 Hi Everyone!  I'm Belinda,  I came from Indonesia and currently residing in Japan. It's my fifth year living in Japan. I went to Japan for the first time on winter 2021, Osaka and living there for about a year and then moved to Tokyo because I joined DHU!  To moved from Osaka to Tokyo was such a really pleasant experience because I got to experienced both sides of Kansai's warmth, loud, and friendliness and also the city life, the hectic atmosphere, and also the diversity Tokyo has to offer. Indonesians are easy to befriend with, since they are very friendly and tend to be quite expressive- which more or less resemble the Kansai people.  So, personality wise, if any Japanese came to me and ask me "what kind of person are you?"...  I'll answer, "Oh, you know, just like Osaka people!"  Although, when I came back to Indonesia for vacation, my friends told me that I act quite weird, somewhat too stiff, and the body language also feels 'foreign'....