Skip to main content

June 16, 2025 - My First Post

 Hi Everyone! 

I'm Belinda,  I came from Indonesia and currently residing in Japan. It's my fifth year living in Japan. I went to Japan for the first time on winter 2021, Osaka and living there for about a year and then moved to Tokyo because I joined DHU! 

To moved from Osaka to Tokyo was such a really pleasant experience because I got to experienced both sides of Kansai's warmth, loud, and friendliness and also the city life, the hectic atmosphere, and also the diversity Tokyo has to offer. Indonesians are easy to befriend with, since they are very friendly and tend to be quite expressive- which more or less resemble the Kansai people. 

So, personality wise, if any Japanese came to me and ask me "what kind of person are you?"...

 I'll answer, "Oh, you know, just like Osaka people!" 

Although, when I came back to Indonesia for vacation, my friends told me that I act quite weird, somewhat too stiff, and the body language also feels 'foreign'. Well, anyway.. whatever other people may say, I'm happy being myself :D/

Yo! that's all. Nice to meet y'all!

Comments

  1. Ah! You are adapting! I was here about 2 years when I was with someone also not from Japan and he laughed at me and said "wow you bow when you talk on the phone!" Nice to have you here in this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice to meet you! You have lived in Osaka, that's nice!
    How many times did you receive some candy from an old lady in town?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been lived in Osaka for one year four years ago!
    Maybe I am also an Osaka people. www

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nine to meet you, Belinda!
    >>whatever other people may say, I'm happy being myself. ← I know exactry. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg please I need to try living in Osaka---

    ReplyDelete
  6. Understandable! i feel like home whenever i visit Osaka lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet ya :D It's good to be confident being urself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to meet you. Osaka is a great place.
    I haven't been to Osaka for a long time, so I want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to meet you, Belinda! I want to try to visit Osaka...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July 21, 2025 What is News To You?

 A Brazilian Girl Met Her Tragic Death in Indonesia's Rinjani Volcano  (7/24) A 26-year-old Brazilian woman, Juliana Marins, was found dead after falling from Indonesia's infamous Mount Rinjani volcano. It was believed that she might have survived for up to 32 hours after the fall. However, the autopsy revealed that she died instantly, approximately 20 minutes after the incident.   Rinjani is an active volcano mountain in Indonesia, located in West Nusa Tenggara. It's famous amongst the hikers because it is the second highest volcano mountain in Indonesia, it offers you thrill and challenge because of its difficult geographical condition, and needs 2-4 days for hikers to reach the top.  Rinjani is definitely not for the amateurs because of its extremely steep and rocky trail.  According to the data, it was recorded that during 2016-2024, around 280 accidents happened in Rinjani, with 17 death and others are just 'injuries'.  Marins was originally supposed t...

July,30 2025 Final Video

Who loves corn? Yeah me too, I like corn soup, and corn as toppings on my pizza But, the “CORN” that I'm about to talking about in this video, is definitely not the ones that you're gonna welcome into your life….  Unfortunately,  I think everyone in their life is going to encounter this very unanticipated guess… at least once or twice in their life. Including, YOU. And if you're pretty unlucky, this relationship with 'corn' and be long… and painful…  especially, if you encounter the “special alien looking” ones.. SO, WATCH THE VIDEO AND SAVE YOUR LIFE